LCC Prism Alliance
For Employees, By Employees
The Lansing Community College Prism Alliance educates, supports and empowers college employees to establish and maintain a safe and inclusive environment in which individuals of all sexual orientations and gender identities may lead their lives openly and authentically.
- To raise awareness of sexual orientation, gender identity and LGBTQIA+ issues across campus through education, advocacy and inclusion.
- To provide college-wide LGBTQIA+ resources and support through education, outreach, partnerships, events and advocacy.
- To increase tolerance, promote inclusion, and model acceptance across all levels of the college.
- To advocate on behalf of LGBTQIA+ faculty, staff, and students to prevent discrimination and bias and promote the health and wellbeing of all.
- To support Lansing Community College Registered Student Organizations (RSOs) as needed and appropriate.
- To facilitate communication, cooperation, and collaboration within the college and its communities.
- To support Lansing Community College’s Mission and Guiding Principles.
The LCC Prism Alliance welcomes the participation and support of all faculty and staff who share in our mission.